Hard Spider Solitaire
Spider Solitaire traditionally has 3 difficulty levels. This version of the popular puzzle game is played with 2 suits instead of one, making it much more difficult than the card game Spider Solitaire.
Just like in regular Spider Solitaire, the goal is to create stacks of cards (of the same suit) in descending order to eiliminate them from the tableau. You may place any 2 cards in descending order--but the above cards will become "inactive" (grayed out) if the two cards don't match suits.
Hard Spider Solitaire Strategy
- played just like Spider Solitaire, but with 2 suits
- eliminate all cards from the game to win
- placing a card onto a card of a DIFFERENT suit will cause the above cards to go "inactive"
- try to ONLY stack cards of differing suits when it is UNAVOIDABLE
- reveal as many of the flipped cards as quickly as you can
More Solitaire Games
Solitaire News & Updates
DISCLAIMER: The games on this website are using PLAY (fake) money. No payouts will be awarded, there are no "winnings", as all games represented by 247 Games LLC are free to play. Play strictly for fun.