Watch out for Scorpion Solitaire! It Stings.
Scorpion Solitaire is a puzzle game that borrows aspects from Spider Solitaire, and is way more difficult. Just like in Spider Solitaire, the goal is to build stacks of similarly-suited cards in descending order (say, King of Spades down to Ace of Spades) to remove them from the tableau. Beat Scorpion Solitaire when all cards have been removed from the game
Unlike Spider Solitaire, however, Scorpion Solitaire only allows you to place KINGS into the empty spaces that open up in the tableau. This makes the game very difficult, and you must watch your every move. If you make a mistake, just hit the undo button--and if you run out of options, click the "stock button" on the right-hand side of the screen to place more cards.
Scorpion Solitaire Strategy
- plays very similarly to Spider Solitaire
- create stacks of same-suited cards in descending order
- when a stack is "completed" (all same suit, king to ace) it is removed from the game
- you may only place kings in the "empty spaces" that open up in the tableau
- beat scorpion solitaire by eliminating all cards from the tableau
DISCLAIMER: The games on this website are using PLAY (fake) money. No payouts will be awarded, there are no "winnings", as all games represented by 247 Games LLC are free to play. Play strictly for fun. This is NOT a casino game.