Wasp Solitaire is a variation of Scorpion Solitaire that also lends its roots to Spider Solitaire. Just like in either game beat wasp solitaire by eliminating all cards from the table. To do this, build stacks of cards in descending order of the same suit, and watch them leave the tableau.
Wasp Solitaire is a whole lot of fun because cards never go "inactive", that is, you may move them around in the tableau regardless of how they are stacked (even if not in order). Additionally, you may place any card into an empty space that opens up in the tableau, making this a much easier card game than Scorpion Solitaire.
Wasp Solitaire Strategy
- eliminate cards by stacking them in descending order (and same suit)
- win when all cards are eliminated
- you may move any card (and those on top of it), regardless of their stacking order
- you can also move any card (or stack) into the empty spaces that open up in the tabluea
- hit the stock button on the right to add more cards to your game
DISCLAIMER: The games on this website are using PLAY (fake) money. No payouts will be awarded, there are no "winnings", as all games represented by 247 Games LLC are free to play. Play strictly for fun. This is NOT a casino game.